University of Central Punjab (UCP) laid the foundation stone of Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) in 2012. In these progressive six years QEC has been evolved as a core functional unit of UCP with the highest awarding category of “W” by HEC in 2017. QEC at UCP is not only working to assure and enhance the quality of education but also strive to continually improve other administrative and support services. Its key role is planning, guiding and monitoring Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Enhancement (QE) activities of the Institute.
QEC is actively involved in various activities taking place at UCP, including faculty development, improving learning and teaching standards, determining stakeholder satisfaction, appraisal of undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate degree programs and refining the support processes.
- Annual and Semester-wise Monitoring and Evaluation of academic Program, Faculty and Students
- Quality assurance of all degree programs.
- Evaluation and analysis of quality standards of teaching and learning in each subject area.
- To build up program specifications and quality assurance processes.
- Evaluate Department and Institutional Assessment.
- To develop Evaluation Methods.
- To ensure the quality and standard of the degrees awarding.
- To analyze and review academic affiliation with governing bodies and institutions.
- Incubate units and/or services as deemed necessary via in-depth analysis.